SO! The Republicans are doing something!
This hostage nightmare goes on and on.
As part of an Environmental spending bill, Republicans Senators are making draconian cuts to the budgets of the EPA and other agencies. The FY2016 environmental spending bill also contains riders that would:
- Stop progress on climate change by blocking the president’s Clean Power Plan
- Prevent federal agencies from using climate impact guidance developed by the Council of Environmental Quality in making decisions that may contribute to climate change
- Block the EPA’s recent Clean Water Rule, which protects small streams that provide drinking water for 117 million Americans
- Prevent the EPA from strengthening the Clean Air Act’s ozone standard to reduce smog
- Deny or repeal endangered species protections for gray wolves, lesser prairie chickens, and sage grouse
- Require that a road be built through congressionally designated wilderness in Alaska’s Izembek National Wildlife Refuge
This is not what the majority of Americans want!
They must be voted out in 2016!